NOISE Dublin fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with our website and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission.
Cookies are small data files on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
Cookies are used on the NOISE Dublin website solely to assist us in collecting reports of visitor traffic to the website. This information is collected to help improve our services and for statistical purposes only. This information is not used to collect personal data or used to identify individuals.
By using the NOISE Dublin website you consent to cookies being in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent you may elect to disable cookies in your browser settings.
NOISE Dublin fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with our website and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003 and used only for the intended purpose. Technical details of your visit to our website (IP address and host name, browser version etc.) are recorded for statistical and business purposes only. This information does not enable us to identify website visitors and is not given to third parties.
NOISE Dublin is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other linked websites.
- The information accessible through the NOISE Dublin Website has been compiled from many sources, some of which may not be controlled by NOISE Dublin.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, NOISE Dublin makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource.
- Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user.
- NOISE Dublin shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the NOISE Dublin Website.
- NOISE Dublin does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
- NOISE Dublin hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters.
- The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions.
- Visitors to the site are advised to verify, by direct and live contact with NOISE Dublin, any information on which they may wish to rely.
- NOISE Dublin has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate.
- Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked NOISE Dublin, on being informed, will correct this omission.
- You should be aware that where you link to another website from NOISE Dublin website, that NOISE Dublin has no control over that other website. NOISE Dublin has no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites.
- By proceeding into the NOISE Dublin Website you are accepting this disclaimer.